Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Calvin!

Calvin celebrated his second birthday on Friday January 10th.  We had a very low-key party this year.  Being that we had a huge shindig last year, we kept things simple this time around.

We had a simple dinner of pizza, Ceaser salad, and fruit salad over at my in-laws' followed by presents and Cal's choice of cake.  He is OBSESSED with Yo Gabba Gabba, and while I wasn't doing any type of "theme", I happened to find some Yo Gabba Gabba items at the party store.  Score!

Here are some pictures of his birthday.  Enjoy!

Checking out his presents


Dinner time!


He loves books right now


Yo Gabba Gabba boombox.  He played with this for the rest of the night.



My in-laws got him this. He plays with one at church and loves it.


This drum and other instruments were a hit for our little music lover


When I asked Cal what kind of cake he wanted, his answer?  "Cookie!".  So alas, I made him a giant cookie for his cake.  It was a hit.


Embarrassed while we were singing to him


Enjoying his special cake


Look for a post about Cal at 2 soon.  He is so much fun these days.  And he is not a baby anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment