Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Feel Weird

I went to the doctor yesterday for a physical and because I have been having some odd symptoms.  He asked what I was there for an I told him an overall tune-up and because "I feel weird".  That is the only way I can describe how I have been feeling these days.

I have lost a total of 35 pounds so I should be feeling better.  Instead, I am constantly fatigued.  Not just tired but a bone weary exhaustion that no amount of sleep can help.  I am also very very irritable.  Crabby, cranky, bitch, whatever you want to call it.  I know I am being short and angry with my family but it's almost like I can't help it.  I am also having some weird dry patches of skin on my scalp and hair loss but honestly, I was attributing that to the fact that I changed shampoos.  Maybe it's related to my other symptoms?  The last symptom I am having is fogginess.  I feel like I can't remember things and I am confused.  Again, that is probably related to the fatigue.

The doctor is checking a few things like my thyroid levels as well as my iron and other blood work.  I have always been borderline anemic so it wouldn't surprise me if my iron is low.  I would also not be surprised if I have an issue with my thyroid.

Either way, whatever is wrong (if anything) is hopefully easily corrected.  If not, I can always add in some exercise to start helping with the fatigue.  I also need to start taking a multi-vitamin.

That's about it in regards to my health.  I need to do a randoms post soon because I have so much that I have been doing these days.  But you know what?  I am so tired.  I have no energy to do another post right now.  Maybe in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment