Another catch-up post!
* I stated in a couple of posts back that we were having financial issues. I am very very relieved to say that we are back on track. I applied for a mortgage modification and we were approved. We are saving over $200 a month on our mortgage which gives us some wiggle room. After our huge medical bill is paid off in May, we will be a lot more comfortable and have a lot less to worry about.
* I am starting Weight Watchers on January 12th, I cancelled my membership when money was becoming an issue. I am excited to start back up!
* Starting back to work today after being on vacation over most of Christmas was so nice. I know that is awful to say but it was so tiring being home and entertaining kiddos for over 2 weeks. Finding things to do and keeping them occupied was difficult. I tried to keep them busy with Christmas crafts, I spent a whopping $15 on beads, felt, pipe cleaners, mints and other goodies so they could make ornaments and play with a felt Christmas tree.
* Speaking of work, I got a new job! I work for the same company, but will be switching roles. It's a bit of a promotion and working with one client, and I am so grateful for that.
* We went to Longview on New Year's Day to celebrate our extended family Christmas. It was in a different location this year because Jason's aunt moved. Her new house is gorgeous and everything I would want a house to be. It is an old Craftsman home built in 1920. Beautiful! When I "grow up" and buy a bigger house, that is about what I would want.
* On that note, our New Year's Eve was very low key. I had bought a bottle of Prosecco and planned on doing a whole lot of nothing. Jason and I put the boys to bed, I enjoyed a bath, some knitting and some Prosecco. I think I was in bed by 10:00. Heh! Getting old is fun.
I can't really think of anything else to post at the moment. Now that the holidays are over, I plan on catching up on blogging and life in general.