Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Knitting All the Time

In the spare free time I have, which isn't much, I have been knitting up a storm.  I like to knit all year and store up what I have for Christmas gifts.  Of course, I do keep a couple of items for myself.  Below are some projects I have completed over the past few months.  I will do my best to remember which yarn I used!

Yarn Credit: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Mediumweight (can't find the color name online)


I knit these mittens at the request of my mom.  She specifically asked for one without a thumb due to her arthritis.  Yarn credit:  Lamb's Pride


Convertible mittens that I kept for myself.  They were a huge pain to knit since the pattern wasn't well written.  Yarn credit:  Berroco Vintage


This cabled headband was also for my mom to match her mittens.  Yarn credit:  Lamb's Pride


Sockhead hat.  Yarn credit:  Knit Picks Chroma (the color is discontinued)


The Honey Cowl.  This yarn was a gift and I cannot remember the brand or color at all.  Maybe Plymouth Yarns in Gina?  Maybe?


Yarn Credit:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight (I cannot find this colorway online)


Yarn Credit:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight (I also can't find this color online)


Baby cardigan.  This was a gift for a friend.  I added red ladybug buttons.  Yarn credit:  Quince & Co. DK weight


Yarn credit:  Regia


Yarn credit:  White Birch Fiber Arts


Yarn Credit:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Jewels

I love these ankel so

I love these ankle socks!  This yarn was a gift and didn't come with tags.


The Hitchhiker shawl.  Yarn credit: Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Atlantico


Yarn credit: Nerd Girl Yarns in Blue Box Exploding


Yarn credit: Republic of Wool Twist Fingering (I can't find the colorway online)


Yarn Credit:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Count Cluckula


Yarn Credit: Fiber Nymph


No comments:

Post a Comment