Friday, May 20, 2011

Life Changes

Jack and I are back from our 11 day trip to the East Coast. What a whirlwind. I will post a longer entry later, but for now, two major life changes have occurred.

I am pregnant.

I am getting a new job.

Yikes! That was scary putting both of those out there.

I am nervous about being pregnant. Not to have another baby of course, but nervous because I have absolutely NO symptoms. That scares me. We are going to have to either move very shortly, or do some major renovations on our house to make room for baby number two. More to come on that.

I found out both of these things will back East which was difficult because my husband wasn't with me! I use him as my sounding board, and he wasn't readily available with me being in Northern Maine with no cell phone reception.

About the job. Eeek! It's my dream job. At a company I have wanted to work with for a year (since I graduated from college). I am in the process of negotiations still, but it appears that I will get the salary that I was hoping for. Which means in a few months, Jason will be able to quit work and be a SAHD.

I am still in shock over both of these things. I want to do a full post about what led me to believe I was pregnant in the first place along with all the details.

Baby Number Two
Estimated Due Date January 18th, 2012

Jack won't even be 2 yet! 2 under 2 here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, double wow! I'm so happy for you on both counts... and that you get to leave the kids home with dad. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! So happy for you! That's got to be a shock, but it's going to be great. Congrats on the job too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/20/2011

    Congrats!!! I am SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete