Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

Randoms post time!  Some days, it's all I really have energy for.

* Jack's 3rd Birthday and party were on Saturday.  The party turned out super cute and he had a blast.  I will do a separate post on that later.  We had talked up his party for a long time so he would be extra excited.  Everything that he loves - Curious George, cupcakes and candy - were included in the party.

* I started Couch to 5K yesterday.  I actually was able to handle the running portion fine.  What hurt?  My shins.  I forgot that I have shin splints.  Ouch.  I am hoping that my run/walk goes better tomorrow.  Today is rest day and I need it.

* My office (really, it's my bedroom) is cold.  It's hard to work when your fingers are freezing.  I guess it's time to turn the space heater on.

* We filed our taxes last week.  I was dreading it because for the 2011 tax year, we owed a significant amount.  I did not want a repeat of last year.  Thank goodness, we do not owe.  We are getting a fairly sizable refund.

* To piggy back off of the above, we are desperately in need of a new mattress.  The mattress on our bed is at least 11 years old, if not 12.  We are going to invest in a new mattress.  And since our couch sucks, we are getting a new couch.

* I really want someone to build me the bed below.  It has been floating around Pinterest and I would love to be able to make more space in our boy's room so they can play.  Cool right?


Photo credit:  http://ana-white.com/2012/07/plans/camp-loft-bed-stair-junior-height#

* I am going to a Stitch and Bitch on Sunday with family.  I can't wait!  It will be so much fun!

That's about it for now.  I will do another post soon with Jack's birthday party pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment