Randoms post time! Some days, it's all I really have energy for.
* Jack's 3rd Birthday and party were on Saturday. The party turned out super cute and he had a blast. I will do a separate post on that later. We had talked up his party for a long time so he would be extra excited. Everything that he loves - Curious George, cupcakes and candy - were included in the party.
* I started Couch to 5K yesterday. I actually was able to handle the running portion fine. What hurt? My shins. I forgot that I have shin splints. Ouch. I am hoping that my run/walk goes better tomorrow. Today is rest day and I need it.
* My office (really, it's my bedroom) is cold. It's hard to work when your fingers are freezing. I guess it's time to turn the space heater on.
* We filed our taxes last week. I was dreading it because for the 2011 tax year, we owed a significant amount. I did not want a repeat of last year. Thank goodness, we do not owe. We are getting a fairly sizable refund.
* To piggy back off of the above, we are desperately in need of a new mattress. The mattress on our bed is at least 11 years old, if not 12. We are going to invest in a new mattress. And since our couch sucks, we are getting a new couch.
* I really want someone to build me the bed below. It has been floating around Pinterest and I would love to be able to make more space in our boy's room so they can play. Cool right?
Photo credit: http://ana-white.com/2012/07/plans/camp-loft-bed-stair-junior-height#
* I am going to a Stitch and Bitch on Sunday with family. I can't wait! It will be so much fun!
That's about it for now. I will do another post soon with Jack's birthday party pictures.