Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Questions for Me?

I have seen other bloggers do this, and thought that I might give it a try. I don't have many followers, so I don't imagine I will get a lot of questions. However, for a period of time, I disabled the Comments section in my blog. That means, you can leave me a comment even if you are Anonymous. Oooooh.

So, let me try this for a few days.

Got a question for me? It can be about anything. Baby, marriage, cooking, personal, whatever! I am glad to answer them or give you my incredibly interesting perspective.

Drop me a line and if I get enough Comments, I will do a post answering your questions.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/01/2010

    When did Jack start STTN? What was the hardest thing about being a new mom? I have lots of mom questions now that Rowan is here!! Also, what is your favorite color?

    ReplyDelete