Thursday, June 23, 2011

When Did That Happen?

Tonight, Jack surprised me threefold.

1. He climbed our cat tree. It's tall so he really had to work at it. I realize this is not something to be proud of. It just surprised me is all.

2. I gave him a fork and a spoon at dinner and he used both like it was no big deal. My mother-in-law has been working with him on eating, but I had no idea he was that good! I guess it's time to offer them at every meal.

3. He drank from a straw. He did this two other times, but it was literally almost 6 months ago. He hasn't been able to do it since then. Tonight, he picked up my water cup and used the straw with no problem. He was very proud of himself and drank almost my entire cup of water.

When did my little guy get so.......old? Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment