* I am very tired today. More than normal. I am not sure if it's the weather or the fact that Cal hasn't been sleeping all that great.
* Speaking of Cal and sleep, Jason and I made an agreement that if he isn't sleeping better by 6 months, we are going to start sleep training. I was so against doing this with Jack but after we finally did it, I wish we had done it sooner. We need to do something with Cal because him waking up every 2 hours at night still isn't healthy for him. He needs better sleep. I have a program in mind, I just need to read the book. The dreaded Ferber method, dun dun dunnnnnn!
* Want to hear something completely tragic? I went out to our freezer in our shed the other day to put a bag of frozen breastmilk in. Guess what? The door had come open and all my frozen milk had thawed. I had to throw out 500 ounces of frozen breastmilk. Trust me when I say I wanted to cry.
* I ordered Cal a Baltic Amber teething necklace. Bunk? Maybe, but if it helps him, great. He's been miserable and drooly. A lady at my Weight Watchers meeting had her little boy there and he was wearing one. After talking to her about it, I was convinced. We shall see.
* I am back on the tracking wagon for Weight Watchers. After my weigh-in I realized that I need to be more diligent and track and not allow myself any "cheats". Meaning, I can't take a Saturday off and eat what I want without tracking because I overeat. Duh, this is why I am fat!
* I am on call this week for work. Which means I can't do anything this weekend because if I get paged, I need to respond and fix the issue. I can leave the house but I would have to take my work laptop with me and what fun is that?
* I am getting excited for summer and all the farmer's markets we have in the area. I took Jack to one last year and it was amazing! Heirloom tomatoes, fresh blueberries, flowers and homemade breads. I want to stock up on tomatoes since they are my favorite food and I can honestly make a whole meal out of them.
That's about it for now. I am working on a snack and a Week's Worth of Dinner post for the week. I am going out of my comfort zone in terms of snacks so check that out when I post it!