* We had such an awesome time for our anniversary weekend. I will post about it another day. Tons of rest, relaxation, good food and time together.
* Cal slept through the night for the second night in a row! I honestly don't expect it to continue but it has been awfully nice.
* It feels like fall here in Oregon, which I LOVE. Fall is my favorite season. I love the cold, windy, rainy weather and everything that goes along with fall. Christmas shopping, comfort food, warm clothes, fuzzy socks, flannel sheets. Ahhhhhh. Love it.
* I am making quite a few Christmas gifts this year and I think I have bit off more than I can chew. None of them are particularly hard. They will just take time and you know I have so much time to spare.
* I am still going to my knitting class. I actually have one hat mostly done save for a couple of ear pieces (it's a mouse hat) and another hat started and about 75% done. I saw an awesome pattern for slipper socks at the knitting store. If it's easy, I might pick it up because clearly I don't have enough to do.
* I have cut back my pumping sessions to 4 times a day rather than 5. This has given me a break as well as lined me up to start weaning from the pump at some point. I have a great freezer stash and if I were to stop tomorrow, I would have enough milk to get Cal through 12 months. I am not sure how to break the news to my donor moms that I am cutting back and weaning though.
* I have to go to a client site on Thursday and am stressing about what to wear. I have black pants and plenty of tops but I am still stressed. I will find something but it's always fun to get new stuff. I don't need new stuff though. Dilemmas!
* I have been putting off making a couple of doctor's appointments but I finally bit the bullet. I am going to the eye doctor next week and the dermatologist in December. My eye visit is just a routine one. I need new contacts and I was running out so it was time. The dermatologist? I am dreading it. It's a necessary evil though. It's for a routine mole check. I have a couple of questionable looking ones and it's always important just to get your moles looked at. That sounds gross doesn't it? Moles. Ew.
Did I really just start most of these bullet points with "I"? I promise I am not this self-absorbed. Geez, there I go again.