Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Break

I have taken a break from blogging for a while. Mostly due to being so busy with school. We have a presentation and a paper tomorrow so I have been preparing for that.

On the good news front, I had a doctor's appointment last week. My husband was out of town on his yearly camping trip, so my wonderful mother in law went to my appointment. She really is the best. The appointment wasn't all that exciting (blood, urine test, pap), but the highlight was hearing the baby's heartbeat on the doppler. My doctor was able to find it right away, which is awesome! It was going strong at 160bpm. I think at this point, I am able to relax. This baby is for real this time.

I finally found some cute maternity clothes! I did some shopping the weekend before last and was extremely disappointed. However, this weekend, JC Penney shocked (in a pleasant way) me. They had very cute clothes for very good prices! I didn't pay more than $10 for a single item! I am even more excited because I got a nice shirt to wear to Vegas to see the Lion King.

Did I mention that? I am going to Vegas. At the end of August. Yeah.....It's going to be hot. Like 110 degrees hot. Granted, I have been to Vegas in heat like that before, but I wasn't pregnant at the time. I see pools and cold (non-alcoholic) drinks in my future.

My diaper bag still hasn't come. Bummer. Otherwise, I would post a picture of it. Soon, I promise.

My next appointment is at the end of August, and I am already excited for it! Time sure does fly, but you know what? Sometimes it seems to drag.

I am currently 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Wow. Just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment