Saturday, May 22, 2010

Something Is Up

I am not sure what's going on with Jack, but here is what we are dealing with:

* Incredibly cranky baby for the past three days (since we got home from our trip)

* A baby that won't eat more than 2 ounces at a feeding. This is not entirely unusual although he was eating a little bit better when we were out East.

* A baby that seems to have his nights and days confused. If I would let him, he would sleep all darn day. Last night, Jason was up with him about every 30 minutes. He went to bed hard as a rock last night at 7:00. This is not my baby. I usually get him to sleep around 8:00 and it takes some convincing on my part.

* A baby that is drooling and sucking like crazy. He goes through bibs like you would not believe.

Now, let's take some bets. Is this the 4 month wakeful? Is he teething? Is he still adjusting to the time change?

If you have any insight, I would appreciate it! What is your guess?

1 comment:

  1. We have an identical baby! My pedi said Miles is teething, matter of factly was though it were obvious - we had no idea (duh, I guess).

    Last night he slept the longest stretch of his entire life but we'll see if that lasts...

    ReplyDelete