It's been a crazy hectic week. Here are some updates/info about the wee one:
* He is now wearing 6 month clothing. I put him in an outfit the other day that I thought for sure would be too big. Surprise! It fit him really well.
* I had to buy Jack new clothes. See above. He doesn't have a whole lot of summer clothes in six months. So, off to Fred Meyer clearance sale I go! It's hard not to buy the whole store out.
* Jack is now only pooping either once a day or once every other day (sorry for the embarrassment little one). I think it's the little amount of formula that he's getting.
* My little guy might need to go see an Occupational Therapist. His gagging is not getting better like it should be. He used to take his pill with no problems. He used to take his gas drops with no problem. This is not the case any more. If we give Jack his pill on a spoon, 50% of the time, he throws it back up on us immediately. We can't put the pill in a bottle because the granules got stuck in all the bottle parts.
This was supposed to be a short post, but oh well. His reflux and gagging is concerning to the pediatrician so if at 6 months he is still gagging severely, he will need to see an OT. She also worries that this is going to effect his eating and introducing new foods. He is extremely sensitive to textures so anything foreign might be tough for him.
* Jack might use his baby pool tomorrow. It's still hotter than Hades here, so the pool is inflated. It's not full of water yet, but that will hopefully come tomorrow.
* We have our family photo shoot next weekend! I am really excited. I hope Jack and Jason cooperate. Jason doesn't like having his picture taken but too damn bad. I want some family pictures.
* We are going to a wedding on the 24th. I have no idea what to dress my kid in. Who thinks of such ridiculous things? I do.
* On the 4th of July, we had friends over for a barbeque. I cooked quite a bit for the day and prepared the house. It's nice to know that I can entertain and take care of a baby at the same time. It makes me feel like I am together and can accomplish things.
That's it for now! I will get some pictures of Jack's first pool adventures if all goes well tomorrow.