Monday, March 18, 2013

The Boys' "Year" Pictures

I have made a tradition to get pictures of my boys every year.  This happened when Jack turned 1, then 2, and now 3.  Since they have birthdays so close together, I kill two birds with one stone and take them both at the same time.

I take them to Picture People at the mall because I get coupons and I can get a ton of pictures for less than $75.  They might not be "professional" but I don't care.  They are cute and cheap.

Jack's 3 year picture


 Cal's 1 year picture

Both boys at the same time.  I am amazed we could even get pictures of the two of them together.


Cheeeeese!  Matching outfits were purchased at H&M.  


They are so cute.  Their smiles kill me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but who's this grown up boy that's posing as Jack? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I love it, I need to get better about getting pictures of the girls. You can be my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are adorable. I'm trying to figure out how to convince the Hub to do this.

    ReplyDelete