Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekend Bumming

Weekend Bumming



Sheer tunic / Seamless legging / Skimmer flat / Nine West red tote bag, $91 / Ball earrings

The outfit above is pretty on point to what I usually wear on the weekends.  I actually own the tunic (but in the dark green Target offered) as well as the same black flats and a pair of black leggings.

I don't own the bright red tote but I LOVE it!  I schlep all my stuff in a big purse on the weekend - water bottle, extra snacks, diapers if I have the boys with me - and I like that the bright red stands out.  I love color but am sometimes hesitant to wear it, if that makes sense.

I hardly ever wear earrings, but when I do, they are simple, like the fun mustard hoops above.

Comfort is key when I am running errands, grocery shopping and taking care of two active kiddos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment