Erin for nominating my blog! I have been reading Erin's blog for......well, forever! I think since she started posting originally. I love her approach to parenting and she is an amazing artist. Her boys are very close in age to mine so it's nice to compare notes and tips. I used her cloth diapering posts as a basis when I started purchasing my stash. Plus, she hails from New England, which is where I am from!
When you’re nominated for a Liebster, here’s what you do:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
3. Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs, meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the questions that Erin asked: