Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Loving Lately

I have a love affair with the products below.

Private Selection Southern Red Velvet Cake ice cream


I am honestly not a huge ice cream fan.  If I had my choice of dessert, it would be a brownie or a piece of cake.  I buy this ice cream at Fred Meyer which is the only place you can pick it up.  I have tried several flavors since I have been on an ice cream kick lately.  The flavor above is my favorite.  I usually like ice cream with some sort of chocolate but with this one?  I don't care.  It's super yummy.  No wonder I am fat.

Knitter's Pride Dreamz knitting needles

I go back and forth between metal and wood needles.  These needles are amazing!  Very inexpensive and they are so smooth and knit evenly.  I love them!  I want a pair in every size.


Not only are they pretty - each size is a different color - but they are lightweight and fun to use.  

Jockey Skimmies shorts


I have been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses this summer and I have the wonderful issue of thigh rub.  I used to use a cream to stop the chafing but I am walking a lot, I need something more.  Cue the above!  These are much lighter weight than other well-known brands.  They are smooth and take care of any bulges and bumps.  You don't see these shorts under skirts or dresses and they come in a wide variety of colors.  Now I can wear my dresses comfortably!

Barely There CustomFlex Fit bra

Pumping and being pregnant for eternities has wrecked my girls.  I can no longer wear underwire bras without being in a lot of pain.  If I were in a more professional setting I would make the effort to find a bra that has underwire so I look more polished under work clothes.

I love love love the bras below.  They are so comfortable, come in pretty colors and really, they provide a lot of support.  You don't have that sports bra look with a lot of non-underwire bras.  The sizing is a bit different too.  Instead of a band and cup size, they are sized S, M, L, XL.  


Ninja Professional blender

My romantic husband bought this for me for Mother's Day and I use it almost every day.  


My old blender was junk.  This one is awesome!  I make smoothies, sauces, salsa, you name it!  It blends frozen fruit and ice smoothly and quickly.  It is easy to clean (just add a drop of dish soap with hot water and pulse) and stores in my cabinet with no issues.  Jason, who never used our old blender, even uses this.  He makes smoothies almost every day as well!

What products are you loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. Great underwear. I wear under my scrubs and they don't rub in the corner of my legs like regular underwear does, and they stay put.

    Al
    Code V Licensed 3981

    ReplyDelete