Monday, July 29, 2013

Concert Going

This weekend I had a date night......with myself.

My favorite band was playing at the amphitheater and I bought a ridiculously expensive ticket and sat in a box seat complete with food and beverage service.

I wore an outfit very similar to the below.  I wore the same shirt (just in black), the same skirt in a different stripe pattern, the exact shoes, almost the exact necklace and nail colors.  I actually had my toes and fingers painted.

I was fancy!

I love that the maxi skirt was inexpensive and also can be dressed up or dressed down.  I can wear a simple t-shirt or tank top or something more dressed up for work or even a casual date night.

Concert Going




And just for fun, here are some pictures of the band from the concert (I did not take these pictures, they are on the KGON Facebook page).

Best drummer on earth right here.  And for the first time, there was an addition of a string section.  It was awesome!


My next husband.  Don't tell Jason (or Alex's wife).


Who else can play bass and keyboards AND sing?  Find me someone that can do it as well as Geddy Lee.


And because I am a nerd, my picture and view from my seat.  I was pretty damn close to the stage.

I wish I had gotten more pictures during the show but I failed to charge my phone before I left.  All in all, I had a great time on my date.  It may have been a little weird to go to a concert myself but I am a huge fan and it was such a sacrifice : )

1 comment:

  1. I might need to just suck it up and go to one on my own, since no one I know wants to go to concerts.

    ReplyDelete