Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Kicks!

Yesterday was a really good day. I got to work, sat down, opened my Coke (coffee still makes my stomach turn) and got ready for my day. I finished my sugary caffeinated beverage and thought "Oh yuck, gas".

I jumped out of my chair. It wasn't gas! It was tiny baby kicks! I felt a couple right in a row so I know I wasn't feeling my heartbeat or something else. Up until now, all I have felt is some "flutters" or "bubbles". I know for sure this was the real deal.

Honestly, it was the coolest feeling in the world. I almost started crying because it was so great. All day I kept eating sugary stuff (bad, I know) because I wanted to feel those little kicks again. No dice though.

I do think my little piglet liked the sugar and caffeine from the Coke I drank. Baby after my own heart, I tell ya.

In other news, I tried again to stop my B6 and Unisom combination. I thought surely, I still can't have morning sickness at 17 weeks. WRONG! I still have it. I felt great all day and then late last night, I started feeling miserable. It took me over two hours to fall asleep because I was afraid I was going to throw up in bed.

So back on the pills I go. I guess if it's not bad for piglet, I will keep taking them.

FYI, Jason hates that I call him/her piglet. He says "We are not swine". But have you ever seen baby pigs? They are soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment