Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Pictures

This is my first post where I am going to do nothing but post pictures.

How I announced to my coworkers that I am having a little boy. Cupcakes frosted blue!



The awesome fabric I bought for the baby's room. The dinosaur fabric is for the curtains and the blue fabric is for the valances and pillows. I love how the blue looks like dried cracked earth!



I didn't want anything really baby-ish and also something he could grow into, so dinosaurs it is!

My cool diaper bag I ordered from Etsy. I was able to pick the fabric. Again, I didn't want something that screamed "BABY!". I am carrying it so I wanted it to be a fabric I liked.





That's all for now. I must post about our registering adventures. We had fun. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment