Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Darn Ears

It's confirmed: Jack has his fifth ear infection. Next up? Consult with the Ear Nose and Throat Doctor. The pediatrician thinks he is a good candidate for tubes, but it's all up to what the ENT Doctor thinks.

I want what's best for Jack, but the prospect of him having surgery scares me. Yes, it's a routine surgery, but he's my child and I am going to worry. I get sick every time I am given anesthesia, so I worry that Jack is going to be the same. I worry that he's going to be in pain and can't help him. The worry is never-ending.

His appointment is on April 7th and Jason is going to take the day off work so we can go together.

My next post is going to be about our trip to Urgent Care on Monday. What a joy that was (note my sarcasm).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/31/2011

    I would be worried too, Mama. Working in a daycare, though, I have seen many kids get tubes and they are so much happier afterwards :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this, I would be worried also! Hopefully everything will turn out just as it is supposed to on the 7th.

    ReplyDelete