Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I had a whole post typed out about "the yuck" and my 28 week appointment but I deleted it.  I will post an update on "the yuck" when I feel like Jack has officially gotten over it.  I thought he was doing better but alas, he's really not.

Instead, here is my little Yoda.  I only took him to four houses for trick-or-treating since he has been feeling off.  He was way more interested in picking up rocks and putting them in his bucket. 


"Hey Mom, look!  People give you CANDY!"

Someone thought he was a lamb.  I can't say I blame him.  He sort of does look like a lamb.  Maybe a light saber would have helped his costume a  little.

Yoda is sorting through his loot.  I think he picked up more rocks then candy.


Now hopefully Yoda will use the force and sleep okay tonight.  No "yuck" in your crib buddy okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment