I am trying to put a positive spin on the day after a crummy night in our household.
* I love when I can put Jack down awake in his crib for bed and he puts himself to sleep. This was definitely not the case last night.
* I love being back in our own space and the "newness" of our house.
* I love how my husband always thinks of me when he comes home after boy's night. He usually stops for food and gets me something. Even if I don't eat a cheeseburger at 2 in the morning, he saves it for me.
* I love the mattress in the hotel in Denver. I could have slept forever on that thing. I really should call and find out what it is.
* I love learning new things and having something "click".
* I love the lovely fall weather we are having in Portland. Bring on the sweater weather and cozy socks!
* I love being able to feel this baby move all the time. He is a mover and a shaker that's for sure! I wonder if he will be as energetic as Jack was?
What do you love? Add your positives or favorite things in the comment section.