Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A to Z of Me

I borrowed this from my friends Katie and Hope.

A. Age: 33. I honestly had to think about this. Sad.

B. Bed: Queen.

C. Chore that you hate doing: Cleaning the bathroom. I hate everything about it.

D. Dogs: None. My Mom got one when I was about 18 but that's about it. I prefer cats.

E. Essential way to start your day: Does this involve actually waking up? Coffee with some sort of flavored creamer.

F. Favorite color: Sunny yellow. It's so bright and happy!

G. Gold or silver: Silver please.

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play: I played the flute for many years and also know how to play the drums (not well), tuba and piccolo.

J. Job Title: Senior Application Analyst

K. Kids: One boy, 20 months old and another one on the way!

L. Live: Portland, Oregon. Known for it's rainy season that goes from September through May.

M. Mother's name: Deborah

N. Nicknames: Pachey

O. Overnight hospital stays: My c-section when I had my son.

P. Pet peeves: People who don't drive the speed limit whether it be driving too fast or too slow.

Q. Quotes from movies: I love the movie "JFK" but can't for the life of me think of any good quotes.

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: Two sisters and a brother who passed away in 1986.

T. Time you wake up: Dreadfully early. 5:00 during the week, even earlier if the hubby brings the boy to bed with him. On the weekends, I am extremely lucky to make it to 6:00.

U. Underwear: These days it's granny panties for me. I used to wear thongs under my professional work clothes. Those days are long gone since my work attire is jeans and a t-shirt.

V. Vegetable you hate: I am not a fan of a lot of raw veggies. I will eat them cooked but raw? Gross. The veggies that fall into this category are carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

W. What makes you run late: This rarely happens but when I do, it's because I am waiting on the husband to get ready.

X. Xrays you've had: My nose. I broke it when I was 13.

Y. What happened to Y?

Z. Zoo animals: I love the zoo. LOVE IT! My husband and I went on our first date there. I am obsessed with the cats (cougars, bobcats, etc.) and I love the Lorkeet exhibit. You can feed them apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment