Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kung Fu Fightin'

I don't know where he gets it, but this little guy is definitely active! My husband is so laid back so I know he doesn't get it from him. I don't think I was an active baby, but I am definitely energetic. I guess he gets it from me.

At any rate, he moves and kicks like crazy! I will sit on the couch and just watch my belly move. It cracks me up every time. He definitely has his busy times, and he has a pattern which is funny for a baby. In the morning, Jason comes to bed around 6:00am and that is when the baby starts to move. Then I get up around 7:00, eat a bowl of cereal and then he REALLY goes crazy. He's typically quiet until my MAX ride around 8:45. Maybe he feels the movement. It must be nap time after that because he's calm until noon. Then I eat. He moves again. Quiet time until 3:00 and then more movement! In the evenings after dinner he is usually active until bed time around 10:00. Yep, he has a schedule. That must take after his momma.

Whether our kid is going to be a karate master or a World Cup soccer player, I am not sure. All I know is that he definitely kicks! Sometimes he kicks so hard that it takes my breath away. His newest trick is to move around so much that he irritates my cervix. That is definitely an unpleasant experience. It really catches you off guard to be going along your business and then OW! Yes, that is my cervix little guy. Thank you!

I don't care that he scares me sometimes. I love feeling baby kicks. That will be the ONLY thing I miss about pregnancy. You can have the rest of the issues. I will keep the baby kicks.

1 comment:

  1. Yours is on the exact same schedule as mine. The only difference is that mine goes SUPER nuts about 9am when I drink my morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete