Saturday, April 30, 2011

Children are Great Distractions

I am so thankful for my Jack today. He has kept me going when I just want to cry.

My Memere passed away this morning. She lived a very long life but yet, it is never easy saying goodbye.

I was going to fly back East on the 8th for a vacation, but now I will be going for a funeral.

Keeping up with a toddler, chasing him around the house, getting him fed and changed has been a welcome distraction. I just hope I can keep it together this week at work while preparing for the trip.

Je t'aime mémère. Vous allez nous manquer.

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine5/09/2011

    Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her.

    I'm so sorry for your loss, Rachel.

    Remember what the Scriptures say . . . "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." She is rejoicing in the beauty of Paradise now. We cannot even begin to fathom the happiness and peace of Eternity, and that is what she is blessed with now.

    ReplyDelete