Thursday, September 15, 2011

And Then There Was Floor

Our house is mostly done. There is very little work to be done and what there is should be finished by Monday. That means we are still living with my in-laws but that's another story.

When I went by the house yesterday the flooring was virtually done. The only room that was left to complete was Jack's room (the temporary kitty condo).

Here is what our floor looks like:



Along with the new floor there is also brand new baseboards. It really makes our house look virtually brand new. When we paint this weekend it's really going to look new.

I need to do some shopping for new rugs. I noticed that when Jack was running around the house and playing, he dropped a toy and it made a huge noise. We definitely need the rugs to muffle the sound.

It's all coming together. Keep your fingers crossed that we can move back in soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your floors look amazing, truly gorgeous! I wish our floors were a little darker like that. My fingers are crossed that you will be back in your own home very soon!

    ReplyDelete