Tuesday, September 13, 2011

House Updates

Today is day 11 of the house remodel. It's going very well! The contractor is hoping to be finished this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will be done Wednesday or Thursday so I can go in and do some painting on Thursday night and Friday night. We'll see.


I want to show the dramatic changes of before and after on the bathroom and the kitchen. These rooms are virtually done with the exception of paint.

So without further ado!

The bathroom before:


The bathroom (mostly) after:




The kitchen before:


The kitchen (mostly) after.



Obviously, paint needs to happen here. I am thinking a nice neutral tan-ish color since a lot of my kitchen accessories are red.


And because it's so beautiful, a close up of the countertop and backsplash:

I still want to do some smaller projects like replacing the cabinet and drawer pulls in the kitchen. And because we are now having hardwood floors rather than carpet, I will need some area rugs.


I can't wait to see today's progress! The floors should be mostly done. Keep your fingers crossed that we finish on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment