Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mish Mash

It's been a busy week!  Busy and crazy.

* I was just informed that I have to go to a client site next week.  Thank goodness this client site is in the same city as mine so I don't have to go far.  But still!  That means I have to wake up early and get ready and look presentable for the day.  Plus the fact that I won't see my babies at all during the day.  Oh, and clothes?  I need business clothes to wear.  Ugh.

* I am in the process of labeling all my blog posts.  This is taking a long time.  But it's nice to have everything so organized.  I also have realized that I have a lot of posts about sleep.  Gee I wonder if that's because we battled it for so long?

* I took the boys to the playground on Sunday.  The weather was so nice and I wanted to take advantage.  I am ashamed to admit this but it was the first time I took them both out at the same time.  I have taken them both to a super quick trip to the store but this was the first trip for any length of time.  I did fine.  I put Cal in the Moby and than chased Jack around as needed.  Since the weather is supposed to be nice this upcoming weekend I am hoping to take them out again.  My active toddler needs some time outside running.

* Can someone come clean my house?  It's in serious need.  I wish I had a day to just clean. My floors need to be steam cleaned, the bathroom needs a deep cleaning and I just want to get the house spring/summer ready. 

* Cal hasn't been sleeping great these past few days.  I am not sure if he's going through a growth spurt or what but I am tired.  I am considering buying him this blanket.  I just can't pull the trigger on $30 though.  Plus, what if it isn't a "miracle"?  I actually just assume that products labeled this way don't work but I am willing to try.

* I may or may not have taught Jack that "Daddy's stinky".  We were at the grocery store and needed to pick up deodarant for Jason.  I told Jack "This is so Daddy isn't stinky anymore".  So now Jack points to the deodarant in the bathroom and says "Daddy ginky".  It's pretty funny.

* I forgot that I had a baby shower to attend on Saturday.  That means I also haven't purchased a gift.  Ugh.  I am lazy and don't want to go to the store so cue Amazon Prime free shipping!  I ended up ordering a super cute cloth diaper and an outfit. I know this mom cloth diapers and she only has boys so I wanted her to have a girly cloth diaper.  I hope she appreciates it and doesn't think I am a weirdo.

That's about it for now.  I will have an upcoming A Week's Worth of Dinner post this Friday so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment