It's been a busy week! Busy and crazy.
* I was just informed that I have to go to a client site next week. Thank goodness this client site is in the same city as mine so I don't have to go far. But still! That means I have to wake up early and get ready and look presentable for the day. Plus the fact that I won't see my babies at all during the day. Oh, and clothes? I need business clothes to wear. Ugh.
* I am in the process of labeling all my blog posts. This is taking a long time. But it's nice to have everything so organized. I also have realized that I have a lot of posts about sleep. Gee I wonder if that's because we battled it for so long?
* I took the boys to the playground on Sunday. The weather was so nice and I wanted to take advantage. I am ashamed to admit this but it was the first time I took them both out at the same time. I have taken them both to a super quick trip to the store but this was the first trip for any length of time. I did fine. I put Cal in the Moby and than chased Jack around as needed. Since the weather is supposed to be nice this upcoming weekend I am hoping to take them out again. My active toddler needs some time outside running.
* Can someone come clean my house? It's in serious need. I wish I had a day to just clean. My floors need to be steam cleaned, the bathroom needs a deep cleaning and I just want to get the house spring/summer ready.
* Cal hasn't been sleeping great these past few days. I am not sure if he's going through a growth spurt or what but I am tired. I am considering buying him this blanket. I just can't pull the trigger on $30 though. Plus, what if it isn't a "miracle"? I actually just assume that products labeled this way don't work but I am willing to try.
* I may or may not have taught Jack that "Daddy's stinky". We were at the grocery store and needed to pick up deodarant for Jason. I told Jack "This is so Daddy isn't stinky anymore". So now Jack points to the deodarant in the bathroom and says "Daddy ginky". It's pretty funny.
* I forgot that I had a baby shower to attend on Saturday. That means I also haven't purchased a gift. Ugh. I am lazy and don't want to go to the store so cue Amazon Prime free shipping! I ended up ordering a super cute cloth diaper and an outfit. I know this mom cloth diapers and she only has boys so I wanted her to have a girly cloth diaper. I hope she appreciates it and doesn't think I am a weirdo.
That's about it for now. I will have an upcoming A Week's Worth of Dinner post this Friday so stay tuned for that.