Sorry for my lack of blogging last week. I was at a client site for work and from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed, I was go go go go go. I had no time for myself.
For now, since I am still playing catch up around the house and at work, I will leave you with some miscellaneous stuff.
* Cal is officially laughing. It's so cute! It's usually when I tickle him under his arms. It comes out like a "heh heh" or an old man cackle. Regardless, it's adorable.
* Can I just say that going into the office stinks? Not only did I have to get up early, I had to do my makeup and get dressed in business clothes. The biggest problem with this is that I didn't have any in-season work appropriate clothes that fit. So I had to go buy some (first world problem right?). Not good on the checkbook.
* Like I said, I was go go go go go all last week. Thankfully I relied on my crockpot for cooking since I didn't have a lot of prep or cooking time seeing that I was arriving home after 5:00.
* I promise to get up to date on my Week's Worth of Dinner posts. I will have two (one from the week before last and one from last week). I will also have one for this week so I guess that makes three. I can't count apparently.
* I donated 100 ounces of breastmilk to a lady yesterday. I got to meet her and her adorable twin girls. She lives right up the street from me so I think she will probably become a regular recipient.
* It's hard typing with actual nails. I usually file my nails super short but again, since I was actually in an office with clients, I had my nails done. I have a gel manicure with my own nails and while it looks good, I kind of miss my short nails.
* Jason and I have a "date day" on Saturday. His mom is watching the boys and we are both going to get a massage and then probably out to a late lunch/early dinner. I definitely need the relaxation.
* I miss sleep. Enough said.
* I want to sign Jack up for Pre-Preschool (that sounds weird) but Jason is reluctant. He thinks it's an inconvenience because it's only 90 minutes a day, two days a week. He is worried that as soon as Jack is dropped off, he is going to have to turn right around and pick him up again. I am going to work on convincing him because I really think Jack could benefit from the structured socialization.
* We have pretty much decided that we are going to invest in a once a month housekeeper. Our house is in dire need of some deep cleaning and I just don't have time. I could do it if I didn't have two boys to watch on the weekends. I am lucky if I get an hour of cleaning time in and that is about the time it takes to vaccum, do dishes, wipe down the bathroom and clean the catbox. Other things like mopping the hardwood floors, cleaning the baseboards, washing windows go by the wayside. Our house isn't a squalor by any means but I really would like it cleaner.
* My dad is arriving from New Hampshire next week and I am very excited! I have the week off from work so we can all spend time together. But that probably means another blog hiatus.
That is it for now. I promise to do some catching up this week! I have a couple of posts drafted but not complete yet.