Monday, January 28, 2013

Cal's Party in Pictures

Since we are coming up on Jack's birthday (this Saturday, eeek!), I suppose it's time for pictures of Cal's party.  You have seen the cake progression and the details, but here are some other pictures from the day.

The Birthday boy enjoying some lunch.


There were a lot of guests!  I believe there were 20 people, including my family of 4.


The house was full of people!


Jack fully enjoyed helping Cal open gifts.


But Cal took the time to shake around some of his giftwrap.


Ooooh, ribbons!


This smile kills me.  Time for cake!


Three of the five kiddos enjoying some cake.  I love how Hazel dressed for the occasion!


Cal eating his cake.  That is Jason's grandma in the background.


Cal had quite the haul of presents.  I should have told people not to bring gifts since we just had Christmas and the house is already full of gifts.  But, I am glad I didn't because Cal got some of the neatest stuff and he's in love with a few of them.  I am going to do a separate post on some of the boys' favorite toys.

Cal is such a joy and everyone at the party said how much fun he was.  I love you little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment