Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Cute Things He Does

Every day, Jack does something new and adorable. One can only take so many pictures and since I don't have an awesome camera, it's not all that fun to take pictures anyways.


This morning I put Jack on his activity gym. He's still a little young for it, but I wanted to see if it kept his interest. It's very brightly colored and is jungle themed. Random note: I bought it at the consignment store. It was brand new, never used and the original price was $69.99 and I got it for $20.00. Okay back to my story. I put Jack on the mat and he seemed to like it. He still doesn't focus very well but I could tell that the bright colors really captured his interest. He started "talking" to all the toys. It was the most adorable thing ever! He was chattering at the little wiggling giraffe. I swear if I had left him there, he would have been happy for hours. He spent about 15 minutes on the mat and that included some tummy time.

Another cute thing that Jack does is something that only a new mommy can appreciate. I swear to God people, I never thought I would be this way. Please believe me when I say that. Jack has the loudest most starting farts and poops ever. I have no clue how such a small baby can produce sounds like he does. That's not really the cute part. The cute part is that when he farts so loud that it startles or scares him. He seems really surprised and gets this look on his face like "Was that me?!?" It's very adorable. When he needs to fart he also smiles. Friggin hysterical!

Jack sneezes a lot. I think he takes after his mommy in the allergy department. He will sneeze and then cue up for another one. Most of the time, the second one never comes. Instead, he lets out this little sound like a very happy sigh. We think he's saying "Darn it, I really wanted to sneeze!". His sigh is very loud and super cute.

I love when he wrinkles his forehead. I call it his monkey boy look. This typically happens when he's being burped. He must REALLY be concentrating. My aunt says it's mean to call him Monkey Boy, but it's funny. You have to see it to understand.


He contorts himself when he sleeps. If we put him to nap in his swing, he will somehow end up on his side with his head completely off to the side. Don't worry folks, he can breathe. I make sure of that. I don't understand how he can possibly be comfortable. And with that, I leave you with a picture.


Contorted in the swing.


No comments:

Post a Comment