Friday, April 2, 2010

I Hate Pills

I am sooooo tired of taking pills. I take way too many. I am not joking. Here is a run-down of what I have to swallow every day:

* 9 Fenugreek tablets (3 pills three times a day)
* 9 Blessed Thistle tablets (3 pills three times a day)
* Prenatal vitamin
* Birth control pill

That is 20 pills. That doesn't count the occasional Advil or Tylenol that I take.

I wish I could cut back, but honestly, I NEED them all. If I stop taking the Fenugreek or Blessed Thistle, my milk supply will tank. If I stop taking the prenatal, the small bit of vitamins and nutrition that I probably get will stop. If I stop taking the birth control, I could get pregnant. Although I am pretty sure you have to have sex in order to get pregnant.

Blasted, stupid pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment