* You leave the house with spit up on your jeans knowingly, and you don't care. It will dry after all.
* You cry at stories on the news about children being harmed.
* Your dinner consists of cereal or something like animal crackers because eating before 9:00 is nearly impossible. Or, you need food that is edible with one hand while the other holds a crying baby.
* You plan your outings/errands/appointments around feeding times so you don't have to worry about the baby waking up screaming in public.
* You are constantly listening with at least one ear while bathing, going to the bathroom, or doing dishes for the sound of a crying baby. You have super-sonic hearing now too.
* You buy baby products that you SWORE you never would because they make your baby comfortable. Bottle warmer or special swaddle blankets anyone?
But in the end, it all comes down to this little guy:
It doesn't matter if you haven't eaten in hours, gone to the bathroom or even showered. As long as he's happy, life is GOOD!