Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Similarity

I frequently check my blog to see what "milestones" I had with Jack and when. I was curious to see when I first felt him kick for sure. I do remember it was a Friday and I was at work and when I looked back into old posts, I determined it was at 17 weeks and 1 day.

Yesterday was 17 weeks and 1 day and I was hoping for a repeat milestone. The day came and went with nothing.

Today, I felt the baby kick for the first time. 17 weeks and 2 days! I can't believe it is so close to when I felt Jack for the first time. Isn't that crazy?

I know it was the baby and not gas because it was three little thumps in the same exact spot. Go figure, that is exactly what I felt with Jack.

Seriously, this pregnancy is so similar in some respects but so different in others!

No comments:

Post a Comment