* Well, Jack woke once last night around 3:30 so I will consider him sleeping through the night for two nights in a row!
* Toddler eating habits drive me bonkers. My child does not like much protein or much of anything really so I try to give him something new and two things he likes for dinner. Tonight? Bean and cheese burrito, corn and oranges. He ate the oranges, the corn and about three bites of burrito. I know he won't starve, but seriously? He will eat one day right?
* I am 19 weeks today. Woot! We have our "big" ultrasound on September 2nd.
* This weekend we move completely out of our house for 3 weeks. Our remodel is starting and I am nervous. Not nervous that it won't be done right, but nervous that we will be living with my in-laws for three weeks. Hopefully we won't all drive each other insane.
* I am stoked for my upcoming trip to the Oregon State Fair. Jack has never been so I hope he really likes it. I think the animals are going to be his favorite. My favorite? All the terrible, unhealthy fair food. Funnel cake, mmmmmmm.
* I have been bad about cooking these days. I have a post started about a recipe I made a couple of weeks ago and I can't seem to find the motivation to finish it. Moving in with the in-laws who like to wait on us hand and foot is going to be challenging. I won't be able to cook while I am there.
* I still haven't talked to my mom. It's been since May. There is a whole big long story behind this, but I think she is mad at me for whatever reason. She doesn't know that I have a new job, how my pregnancy is going or how Jack is doing. The very last thing upsets me the most.
* We went to Enchanted Forest this weekend and Jack had a blast! He loved running all around and he especially loved the big slide. He went on three times and probably would have kept going if we didn't move on to the next exciting adventure.
* Jack's speech has really exploded. He has started saying the following words: Go, ow, choo choo (for what a train says), baby and he sings the E-I-E-I-O part of Old MacDonald. Although it just comes out "oh oh oh oh oh".
That's about it. Life is pretty busy, which is great!