Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I Love

This is a post about things I love. Because, let's face it, we can all use a little happy.

* When my son grabs a book and climbs in my lap for me to read it.
* Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos. I may or may not buy one every morning ; )
* My car. A Ford Escape. Best 20 grand ever spent.
* My family, duh. I feel this is too obvious of an answer.
* Pancakes at Biscuit's Cafe
* Sleeping in (which comes very rarely!)
* Yankee Candle Macintosh scented candles
* Animal and baby videos on America's Funniest Home Videos
* When I ask Jack for a kiss and he comes at me with an open mouth. It cracks me up.
* Having no more morning sickness with this pregnancy
* Facebook
* When Jack is really interested in something, he opens his mouth really wide.
* Pretty much every cute thing my son does.
* The fact that my new job comes with very little drama. Soooooo not what I have experienced in the past. Love this!

I am going to try and make an effort to bring this topic up again. Back when I kept a journal, I made a point to write five things every night that I was either grateful for or that I loved. It's such a good way to remember the good things rather than focusing on the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment